Saturday, June 20, 2009

an evening of baking

With that title, can you tell what I got for my birthday?

Today wasn't my first attempt at using my brand new oven. I'd prefer not to dwell into my failed first baking case. However, I think I'd master the lighting up of my gas oven and gotten the hang of the intensity of its temperature. Because I'd baked 3 times in a row this evening.



Crumbly apple pies




and 2 batches of thin crust pizzas.

I definitely need to refine the amount of ingredients as I'm not too happy with the tastes of both. It's a fulfilling evening though albeit tiring after the washing and cleaning up!

1 comment:

  1. dear fiona, belated birthday greetings :) i'm sure you can whip up many things with that oven *_*

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for taking some time out to write me your thoughts.
I truly appreciate it!

If you will like a reply to be sent to your mailbox, do click onto the "Subscribe by email" link under this comment box.

Best,
Fiona