Wednesday, April 22, 2009

needlebook



On Monday, I tidied up my drawers of fabric, sewing notions and stationery. In the drawer which contained the notions, I found stray needles all over. I have never liked the round plastic case which the needles come in. It's always hard to keep needles back into the case and when you thought it's secure, it never is.

To keep those needles in a better place, I made them a needlebook using embroidered trims, joining them to form a fabric piece, unbleached cotton, some felt and suede thread for fastening. Made a similar extra as a gift.

1 comment:

  1. Fiona! I am in awe of all your crafty work. They are all fabulouso. Next time I go over, you have to bring them all out so I can "ooh" and "aah" over them. OK :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for taking some time out to write me your thoughts.
I truly appreciate it!

If you will like a reply to be sent to your mailbox, do click onto the "Subscribe by email" link under this comment box.

Best,
Fiona