Saturday, April 11, 2009

from paper to cloth



A few days ago, Brian dusted the thought of purchasing a print gocco in my mind. He'd done that a few times before but I wasn't ready then, with the new baby and all. Now that I am, I've taken the thought off the shelf and began doing some research on the topic all over again. Unfortunately, with the official closing shop of production of the kit (I'd lamented about it before) and escalating prices of available stock and supplies right now in the market, it's making the process of coming to a decision to plunge into the hobby of DIY printing or not very painful.

For now, I'll just make do with stitching my drawing on fabric.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for taking some time out to write me your thoughts.
I truly appreciate it!

If you will like a reply to be sent to your mailbox, do click onto the "Subscribe by email" link under this comment box.

Best,
Fiona