Monday, March 23, 2009

more pin space



I haven't sewn for some time. Lost the sewing mojo. The weather and getting into the routine of having daily things done were enough for me to deal with. Yesterday, I sorted some old clothes that I'd put away during pregnancy and figured I couldn't fit into them anymore. So some are given away, thrown and I kept 3 pieces for possible sewing projects.

There was one turquoise printed blouse which I cut up today and made two pin cushions. I had to replace the old one which was dusty and couldn't hold more of pins which I'd have liked.

2 comments:

  1. This is cute! I like how you reuse your clothes. Hope your sewing mojo returns after this:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your soft toys. There is nothing worse than a creativity slump. Still everyone needs time to regroup, and it usually results in a flurry of new and exciting activity. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for taking some time out to write me your thoughts.
I truly appreciate it!

If you will like a reply to be sent to your mailbox, do click onto the "Subscribe by email" link under this comment box.

Best,
Fiona