Friday, December 05, 2008

plm - jkt - plm

(view from the hotel room's window; Jakarta; cloudy grey)

On Monday, the family of three of us went to Jakarta and only returned yesterday. We scheduled the trip for the purpose of getting Kaeden's pneumo- vaccine and since it's the city, enjoy rounds of window shopping and good food. Unfortunately, we could not get hold of the vaccine and I came to realize that the product is relatively new and is not readily available yet even in the capital of Indonesia. But we did have a good time shopping mall hopping and got to satisfy some of our cravings for our favourite cuisine.

I even have a new pair of sanuk footwear.



A product the company claims isn't a pair of shoes. As a daily Birk sandal wearer, this pair makes me feel like I'm wearing bedroom slippers out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for taking some time out to write me your thoughts.
I truly appreciate it!

If you will like a reply to be sent to your mailbox, do click onto the "Subscribe by email" link under this comment box.

Best,
Fiona