Saturday, December 27, 2008

a new look


Before, my sewing table was against the wall with the windows and I felt the space was a little drab and non inspirational. Bought some batik to cover the table, plastic cupboard and storage boxes, did some shifting around and now, my work space looks (a bit more) brighter. It does make me want to enter the room more often than before.



I also have a new paper basket which my craft books and magazines are resting. They are now so much more accessible as compared to when they used to hide in my table's compartment.

Okay, the exterior looks pleasing. So when do I get to the part of clearing the drawers? .....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for taking some time out to write me your thoughts.
I truly appreciate it!

If you will like a reply to be sent to your mailbox, do click onto the "Subscribe by email" link under this comment box.

Best,
Fiona