Tuesday, November 04, 2008

rice cooker cake


We've had our rice cooker for a few years and although it hasn't spoil, we decided to buy a new one since rice is our main staple. After tasting the first batch of rice made by our brand new rice cooker, Brian commented that the the previous one made rice that tasted "dead".

I was hyped up about the cooker's 'cake' function and couldn't wait to try it out. The manual is written in rather puzzling grammar and the choice of vocabulary, pretty amusing.



Raw materials for ingredients.. and 'The cake made will be soft, loose and elastic.' ?

Nevertheless, a cake did turn out after I deciphered the instructions.


1 comment:

  1. that is hilarous!

    my rice cooker does not do that!
    or maybe I should try! ha

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for taking some time out to write me your thoughts.
I truly appreciate it!

If you will like a reply to be sent to your mailbox, do click onto the "Subscribe by email" link under this comment box.

Best,
Fiona