Wednesday, October 08, 2008

a loose smock


In the mood for making a blouse, I dig out a craft book of mine,


flipped through its pages and decided to make a smock. I wanted to make this a long time ago, well, that was before I was pregnant. The smock is made of yellow linen and stripey light beige cotton. Before starting out, I took "estimated" measurements of myself and as I was making the top, I was hoping it won't turn out too small. Who knew, the end result was it is a tad too big for me around the armholes. Perhaps, its size would have been better for my pregnant days..


2 comments:

  1. just beautiful, fiona. i really like your fabric choice especially. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. it looks great though, its so hard to get the sizing right!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for taking some time out to write me your thoughts.
I truly appreciate it!

If you will like a reply to be sent to your mailbox, do click onto the "Subscribe by email" link under this comment box.

Best,
Fiona