Thursday, September 18, 2008

of trims and sewing tools


I have a weakness for trims. Whenever I'm at the sewing supplies shop, my eyes would involuntarily look at them even though I would be at the shop for other reasons like thread or zip purchasing. There is something about the colours and patterns of these fabric trims that mesmerize me.

I found a way to work with the trims I have for a while. Sewn together, they form into fabric pieces which I made into a zip pouch. I'll be using it to hold my essential sewing tools.

This weekend, I plan to visit the supplies shop for some zips.. and perhaps, some trims..

1 comment:

  1. gorgeous purse- and what a great idea!

    i never thought to sew my trims together. but i agree- there's something so nice aboutt heir colours/designs..

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for taking some time out to write me your thoughts.
I truly appreciate it!

If you will like a reply to be sent to your mailbox, do click onto the "Subscribe by email" link under this comment box.

Best,
Fiona