Saturday, July 19, 2008

to satisfy that craving


The idea of baking m & m's cookies came to me recently. I have to bake them because there is really no option of me buying them here in Palembang. The craving of eating those cookies came real strong after finding the recipe online here and I had to bake them today.

Dear Brian ran around town to help me get all the ingredients and I'm glad the cookies turned out the way they are supposed to, considering it was my first attempt at baking. It was really fun, borrowing the mixer and oven at our auntie's place which is directly across us and having her babysit Kaeden while I watched over the oven.

The satisfaction of baking my first batch of cookies and seeing them sitting in an air tight container is really great.

1 comment:

  1. they look delicious, you could have fooled me into thinking you were a pro baker :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for taking some time out to write me your thoughts.
I truly appreciate it!

If you will like a reply to be sent to your mailbox, do click onto the "Subscribe by email" link under this comment box.

Best,
Fiona