Tuesday, July 22, 2008

one handle


Inspired by the designs of bags shown in my latest Japanese craft magazine (Spring edition, vol.26) in that particular page, I decided to make 2 as birthday gifts. Aren't those fairy tale prints on those fabric shown in the mag cute? I had to look through my fabric pile and find something suitable for making the bags. It was a tough time.

I had to admit I couldn't find the pattern in the mag. It was such a maze, looking at those lines on the pattern sheet. So I came up with the measurements of my own.


The one on the left is for Kaeden's little girl cousin and the right, for his aunt. Both who share the same birth date.

1 comment:

Hi, thank you for taking some time out to write me your thoughts.
I truly appreciate it!

If you will like a reply to be sent to your mailbox, do click onto the "Subscribe by email" link under this comment box.

Best,
Fiona