Saturday, June 28, 2008

K's pillowcase


Kaeden needs a pillowcase for rotation as his pillow comes in its only case. So I had to rush within his short naptime to make one today. I machine appliqued a cut up letter 'K' from a piece of scrap fabric on the pillowcase just for fun.

Before starting on sewing, I was hoping the zig zag function on my sewing machine would miraculously be okay because it had given me problems before. It turned out not. I have to stop putting off getting the machine looked into.

1 comment:

  1. i hear you on the sewing machine woes, mine is always iffy.

    that said, your applique still looks good~!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for taking some time out to write me your thoughts.
I truly appreciate it!

If you will like a reply to be sent to your mailbox, do click onto the "Subscribe by email" link under this comment box.

Best,
Fiona