Wednesday, April 02, 2008

confinement month

In the 3rd week of my confinement period, I'm feeling much better as compared to the earlier weeks. My strength is gaining day by day and the bandage to the caesarian wound was removed yesterday.

As for being a mother, I'm learning what the term 'motherhood' means on a daily basis. At the moment, my life seems to only revolve around this little fellow..

(photo taken on 1 Apr)

and I've a strong feeling it will have to be that way for the rest of my life.

A parcel from New Zealand arrived in the afternoon today, its handmade contents mostly for dear Kaeden.

From Kate,

a big bib for to prevent future laundry headache and a nice zip purse for me.

From Lies and Kimberlee,

a cool looking hat for the little boy. Very suitable for the unpredictable weather I've been tolerating these days.

and a sweet bunny friend to share his cot space with.

Thank you so much, ladies!

2 comments:

  1. kaeden looks so wonderful, so alert, and what a lucky mummy you are!

    I am glad to hear you are healing up well, I am so sorry and sad to think of that big wound, but you got something very special in return!

    glad the parcel arrived safely. your photos are lovely:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow fiona i haven't seen u in a while and now you're a mummy! congrats!! kaeden looks like an angel :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for taking some time out to write me your thoughts.
I truly appreciate it!

If you will like a reply to be sent to your mailbox, do click onto the "Subscribe by email" link under this comment box.

Best,
Fiona