Monday, December 17, 2007

low tech


Did I mention Brian and I have an unexplained love for typewriters? The Royal above is the third we have, being "rescued" from the old office here. The first two we collected, were thrift buys from Sungei Road and are now lovingly kept at home in Singapore.

I plan to make personal name cards by using Royal. That will be the only project I can do now.

+++++++++++

Our friend, Fred has a photo-blog at 'Days in Transit' where he has put up some idyllic looking photos taken off low-tech cameras.

2 comments:

  1. that photo convinces me that your love of typewriters is completely valid

    -kimberlee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats cool that you love typewriters. go for it. my mum has an old one with dark olive keys with a grey case. I used to love typing on that as a teenager

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for taking some time out to write me your thoughts.
I truly appreciate it!

If you will like a reply to be sent to your mailbox, do click onto the "Subscribe by email" link under this comment box.

Best,
Fiona