Friday, November 30, 2007

November Wind


I remembered when we first got the keys to this house a few years back and stepped into it, I was overtaken by the constant chilly wind blowing in from the kitchen windows. I call it the November wind. Because it only occurs from this part of the year to the early part of next's.

I sat at the dining room this morning and the cool November wind greeted me. It's a really nice feeling and made feel so refreshed. At the table, I also had my laptop with me and started working out on the bits on putting up some stuff on etsy.

Here's my online shop
Table Calender at Etsy.com .

1 comment:

  1. Your on line shop cranks Congratulations on it. Love your writing - November wind - you would make a great writer, I reackon.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for taking some time out to write me your thoughts.
I truly appreciate it!

If you will like a reply to be sent to your mailbox, do click onto the "Subscribe by email" link under this comment box.

Best,
Fiona