Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Stare up


I'm getting sick of my blog being left alone for so long, I'm determined that I do up a post today despite yet again, the reality of me having nothing much to say. Doing up a photo mosaic is something I've wanted to learn and so I got to it after feeling inspired by what I've seen in various blogs and in flickr. I managed one today and found out that it wasn't that tricky after all with the help of the website, BigHugeLabs :: Mosaic Maker which is flickr friendly too.

The above mosaic shows the old lamps and highly intricate ceiling of where I'm staying now. They remind me of the 'Crop Circle - Is it real?' program I watched on National Geographic last afternoon.

3 comments:

  1. fiona, thanks again for the purse, check out www.fossage.typepad.com, what is your address

    ReplyDelete
  2. these photo's are beautiful!


    I heard about another tsunami in your area and am very concerned. I will email you as well, are you okay?

    xoxox
    Kimberlee

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful light fittings! it's nice to have something to look up to- heh.

    hey- i've been listening to news reports about the tsunami + earthquake and am very worried about you! hope you're okay...

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for taking some time out to write me your thoughts.
I truly appreciate it!

If you will like a reply to be sent to your mailbox, do click onto the "Subscribe by email" link under this comment box.

Best,
Fiona