Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Where's the library?




I haven't make a bag in a long while. Something simple like bookbags I hope would help me get my internal crafting engine moving again as I've been feeling the lethargy overall. Withdrawing from coffee is a highly suspected reason. Even Brian could pin point the cause exactly and he's been nagging me not to go cold turkey altogether but I'm a ruthless person - person and if I've to do this to myself, I will.

Okay, maybe I'll go for that cup this Sunday?, as a reward. Ha! Counting down the days...

The bookbags are big enough to hold a good lot of volumes. The materials used are the last of my natural linen, I think, it's one that quite resembles gunnysack only not that rough, floral cottons and thread. There is a small lined pocket for each bag.

5 comments:

  1. ruthless, ha! I like it, quitting cold turkey is something I admire.

    I like the combo of gentle florals with the more rough and natural linen, nice bags.

    maybe I should make some bage to get my craft mojo running again?
    I think I have to start cutting back on the internet but oh how i would hate to give that up right now :)

    -kimberlee

    ReplyDelete
  2. those bags are gorgeous! practical and pretty.

    i admire your coffee-abstainance... i should probably do that too, but i think of it as my 'one' luxury... hmm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful bags. Indeed perfect for the library :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the linen and the inside green floral. Gorgous green floral. Apparently apples are a good wake up call in the morning instead of coffee, at least thats what libra strips say! flowertreehouse

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for taking some time out to write me your thoughts.
I truly appreciate it!

If you will like a reply to be sent to your mailbox, do click onto the "Subscribe by email" link under this comment box.

Best,
Fiona