Monday, August 06, 2007

gifting week


Above pouch which I made earlier holds a new bottle of fragrance for my father-in-law. Brian and I went shopping for him yesterday. Instead of gift wrapping it, Brian suggested I make a pouch. I started out cutting the black corduroy by estimating the fragrance box size and in the end the pouch became too small for it. (smart-aleck heh..) Lucky the pouch is just right for the bottle alone. (whew..)

I'll probably be occupied with coming up with belated birthday presents this week, if I've the time. The things below belong to part of a parcel I'm putting together.

2 comments:

Hi, thank you for taking some time out to write me your thoughts.
I truly appreciate it!

If you will like a reply to be sent to your mailbox, do click onto the "Subscribe by email" link under this comment box.

Best,
Fiona