Monday, July 30, 2007

Embedded in the brain

These blank cards are completed using fabric scraps, paper, glue and with the help of a pair of scissors. I will use them as gift cards for friends and maybe include some in my future craft swaps, if any. I can afford to make more of these as my fabric scraps are in abundance.

I'm guessing the reason why I'm fond of mushrooms is partly because I grew up on The Smurfs cartoons (here's one) which regularly show the blue creatures' choice of residence.

1 comment:

  1. hey these cards are cute, they remind me of 70's cartoons. KEep on crafting! you always make such unique things

    -kimberlee

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for taking some time out to write me your thoughts.
I truly appreciate it!

If you will like a reply to be sent to your mailbox, do click onto the "Subscribe by email" link under this comment box.

Best,
Fiona