Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Back from Jakarta


Returned to Palembang last evening. It was an overall fruitful trip.

Brian and I spent 3 short days of quality time with friends, Adrian and S. Cheng who planned a vacation in Indonesia. They are now in Jogjakarta and will be heading to Solo later, taking train rides, backpackers' style. Very adventurous "siblings" I have indeed!

On the 7th, we attended a cousin's wedding. It was a buffet reception where guests got to "park" themselves at different tables serving different types of Indonesian dishes. It was a kind of reception I have to get used to because at the end of the day, I had very tired feet from standing around too much!

We also managed to insert a little work above all the leisure. Brian brought me to do a day's tile manufacturing factory tour on Monday. Interesting and quite like stepping into the Discovery channel.

I'll be getting back to crafting soon, hopefully and have something to show here.

1 comment:

  1. welcome back from your trip! i love that picture looking out of the aeroplane. makes me want to hop on one and fly away right now!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for taking some time out to write me your thoughts.
I truly appreciate it!

If you will like a reply to be sent to your mailbox, do click onto the "Subscribe by email" link under this comment box.

Best,
Fiona