Tuesday, June 26, 2007

new hats & quick sharing of current situation

On the ironing board is my batch of 'the birds & the trees' reversible lampshade hats. The 'trees' hats are made today and the other two sometime back.
{ You can see me wearing mine here, kim. :) }

These hats are made of brown corduroy, purple and red gingham checks, felt for the trees and birds appliques and thread.

I haven't been crafting actively lately, have I? These past days had been challenging.
#1. Brian worked through the last weekend and will be putting in working hours for the company's exhibition in a shopping mall everyday of the week until the early next July. I felt tired for him and for everybody else. Did that make any sense?
#2. Thoughts of moving to a rented place for better convenience and facilities are constantly in my mind. We might make it happen next month and although I look forward to it, I find I'm stuck in the comfort (not the best but adjusted) zone.

1 comment:

  1. more lovely hats! i really love the photo of you wearing one, too. great to see you!

    i often find myself stuck in the comfort zone. good luck if you do decide to look for another place!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for taking some time out to write me your thoughts.
I truly appreciate it!

If you will like a reply to be sent to your mailbox, do click onto the "Subscribe by email" link under this comment box.

Best,
Fiona