Friday, June 15, 2007

more aprons



I wish I have intelligent topics to write. But I don't have any and I'm feeling extremely ashamed. So a picture of some comfort food for celebrating the shower of rain (with all the works of thunder and lightning `grin`) in the afternoon to glorify my first and second statements.


This is a detail of 'the birds & the trees' apron I made amidst the sound of rain. Here's another one. They are made of bronze coloured cotton with a variety of fabric for appliques. and Oh, I made this one yesterday. All aprons have pockets. Each measures about 60cm by 48cm and has straps of about 80cm each.

A happy weekend to you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for taking some time out to write me your thoughts.
I truly appreciate it!

If you will like a reply to be sent to your mailbox, do click onto the "Subscribe by email" link under this comment box.

Best,
Fiona