Monday, May 21, 2007

Grab a drink


One of our regular drinks here. Tehbotol, bottled tea best drank chilled.

and watch some YouTube.

I learn a vocabulary today. Polyandry. If you haven't know what it's about, here's a
video. A practice in the Himalayas. Oh, do look out for the cool albeit dangerous mode of transport across the river.

Also, did a quick search and found this

'Tales from Earthsea' movie trailer


Isn't the song beautiful? I can never tire hearing it, I'm sure. (S. Cheng, if you're reading this, I can't wait our pact of watching this movie together to take place!) It would be great if I could get hold of the Earthsea books.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for taking some time out to write me your thoughts.
I truly appreciate it!

If you will like a reply to be sent to your mailbox, do click onto the "Subscribe by email" link under this comment box.

Best,
Fiona