Thursday, May 10, 2007

Back


That's Gioia.

Finally, we're back. Although foreign, it's where my heart is at the moment. Where our lives are of purposes and productivity, again, I hope.

We returned with new sets of rules for our dogs and that naturally require us being disciplined as well. Waking up early for walks 15 mins' drive away from home is a big challenge for me. We started the walks this morning and I hope to be determined to carry this out most days of every week. Exercise, discipline then affection. Tips I'm gathering from a book I'm currently reading.

Mickey and Gioia now sport very unfashionable fur-do. I'm looking forward to the weekend when Brian will help take a load of fur off their bodies.

I'm so glad to be back, to them.

2 comments:

  1. welcom home!

    good on you for being such a good, intentional dog mama. sounds like you've got a good plan for them and I am sure it will work. Little dogs need lots of excercise and I don't walk my little yoshi enough so your post was a good reminder:0 with that said, time to go for a walk!
    -kimberlee

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm v glad u're back to your nest safely :) take care k!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for taking some time out to write me your thoughts.
I truly appreciate it!

If you will like a reply to be sent to your mailbox, do click onto the "Subscribe by email" link under this comment box.

Best,
Fiona