Saturday, April 14, 2007

Touting. When crafting leads to selling.

The other day I got these done and they had been lying around until they decided (yep, fabric rules.) to be part of zip+fabric+trimming purses. Handles are added for convenient carrying. Each purse is good for a mobile phone, a small money purse, keys and even an EZ link card! (Excuse me for touting.)

These 4 Courting Owls Series' purses will be for sale at my next craft stall (in a few months' time I hope..).

"lonely"


"In the Woods"


"Hi there!"


"So in love"


A small peek at the floral lining:



Happy weekending! *big smile*

3 comments:

  1. hey these are fantabulous and I am sure they will sell like hot cakes. 'So in love'is my personal favourite! well done.

    _kimberlee

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous work- each one made me smile...

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute!! When are you coming back babe?

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for taking some time out to write me your thoughts.
I truly appreciate it!

If you will like a reply to be sent to your mailbox, do click onto the "Subscribe by email" link under this comment box.

Best,
Fiona