Monday, April 02, 2007

old school toys


old school toys, originally uploaded by leow_fiona.

The two harmonicas that ET was pointing at were from a shop in Bussorah Street yesterday. Now that I remember the street's name. They are made of wood and tin so I find them really charming. They are in mint condition!

Some =old toys= websites (local):

:: MINT Museum of Toys ::

:: MoST (Musuem of Shanghai Toys) ::

"Am considering visiting these two places."

:: The Toys Museum ::

"Do check out the website's Intro. Cute."

2 comments:

  1. what great toys! they remind me of the kind i had as a child. thanks for the links- i'll have fun checking those out tonight. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. can you play them? I agree they are very charming. Luke has an ET t-shirt we found at an op shop. do you remember seeing that movie as a kid?

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for taking some time out to write me your thoughts.
I truly appreciate it!

If you will like a reply to be sent to your mailbox, do click onto the "Subscribe by email" link under this comment box.

Best,
Fiona