Monday, April 30, 2007

kuti-kuti Earrings ~ Woof! ~ Chirp!




These are about just the jewelery/accessories that I'm capable and interested in making. The reason why these kuti-kuti Dogs/Birds earrings are made is because these plastic kuti-kuti (a local traditional toy) look simply lovely dangling. Dropping them on ladies' and little girls' little ears and catching the sunlight will look pretty, in my eyes, at least.

I had given a pair to my friend "Pomelo" and my brother's girlfriend. The rest will be for sale on my stall table one day.

1 comment:

  1. great display idea! I really love your tags and the use of a cork board. mind if I use this idea?

    -kimberlee

    ps rockin journal cover!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for taking some time out to write me your thoughts.
I truly appreciate it!

If you will like a reply to be sent to your mailbox, do click onto the "Subscribe by email" link under this comment box.

Best,
Fiona