Saturday, March 10, 2007

New on the walls

next to our bedroom doors,

family portraits, originally uploaded by leow_fiona.

some of our childhood and family photos

our dogs' photos

All to remind me of the most important things in my life.

New in my stash,

some-not-too-kind-on-the-pocket-and-I-wish-I own-the-quaint-old-shop-where-I-got-these-from. I simply love the colours and feel of these buttons, trimming and lace that I could not find in new craft materials.


  1. those pictures do seem like good reminders, i keep mine on the fridge:)

    What unique buttons. keep us updated on how you use them because they are really special.


  2. hey, fiona! clare here (if you rmbr me...heh)... so sad, the red doggie is gone :( ha ha
    can u save me a mushroom brooch? i'd like to get it for a friend.
    THANKS! :D


Hi, thank you for taking some time out to write me your thoughts.
I truly appreciate it!

If you will like a reply to be sent to your mailbox, do click onto the "Subscribe by email" link under this comment box.