Monday, March 26, 2007

Lucky me


From Beehui & her mum, originally uploaded by leow_fiona.

I met a friend on Saturday night for dinner and she passed me this bundle of fabric and some wool felt patches. Most were kept more than twenty years by her mother, working as a seamstress once herself. I was so touched by the mother and daughter's generosity! Thank you lots, Beehui and Ma ma!

I'm thinking of a small 'Pay it Forward' movement by making use of some of these fabric to make pouches for mutual friends of Beehui and mine.

Here is a close-up on my favourite three.

1 comment:

Hi, thank you for taking some time out to write me your thoughts.
I truly appreciate it!

If you will like a reply to be sent to your mailbox, do click onto the "Subscribe by email" link under this comment box.

Best,
Fiona