Thursday, March 29, 2007

Introducing Beepbot "Beep! Beebeep!"


Beepbot (Serial #0001), originally uploaded by leow_fiona.

Beepbot
Serial #0001
Birthdate: 28 March 2007
(On a Sling bag.)

Beepbot
Serial #0002
Birthdate: 29 March 2007
(On a Shoulder tote bag.)

Every Beepbot is special.
A Beepbot is created only on a suitable date specified in robotic almanac.

=Beepbotic Pledge=
I *beep* my fabric heart on the book of robotic laws that I
*Beep*bot Serial #______
*beep* my owner with my wholehearted loyalty and love.



- "Sale and/or gifting of Beepbots will be advised only on a later date." -

1 comment:

  1. gee, your beepbot is sooo cute. u shld try doing it on a tee, m sure the mothers will luv to see it on their children :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for taking some time out to write me your thoughts.
I truly appreciate it!

If you will like a reply to be sent to your mailbox, do click onto the "Subscribe by email" link under this comment box.

Best,
Fiona