Thursday, February 08, 2007

xiao bai ~ kecil putih ~ little white


xiao bai, originally uploaded by leow_fiona.


It's made of a white furry fabric I bought from Spotlight months ago, felt, thread, polyester stuffing and rice. Ya, rice for a little added weight on its paws and bottom. It has a fabric ribbon with big animal prints. I wanted to not use this ribbon forever if I could. Love it to its threads but I figure xiao bai needs a little colour.

The pattern is from my IRO IRO NUIGURUMI book.

I have been looking around the blogworld abit and I found maki squarepatch. I had seen the creators' stall once, back home and I must say their plush toys are one-of-a-kind. Super cute, I would say.
and there is Ayumi's handmade tops. Such eye candy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for taking some time out to write me your thoughts.
I truly appreciate it!

If you will like a reply to be sent to your mailbox, do click onto the "Subscribe by email" link under this comment box.

Best,
Fiona