Friday, February 23, 2007

what i'd been doing

Brian and I welcomed the year of the pig with lots of food.


Steamboat, bak kwa, ice cream, indian vegetarian meals and the list goes on. Festivals are always about food, aren't they? Needless to say, the precious company of friends and family that I had enjoyed so far. I'm dreading the thought of not seeing them for the next few months already.

It has been tremendous fun going to places in Singapore again, exploring our usual haunts and eating at favourite eateries. Look what I found (and bought) at two separate shops on separate days.


cystals & jade, originally uploaded by leow_fiona.

A pair of turquoise earrings, a pair of rose quartz earrings and a jade bangle. The bangle was bought for 6 dollars from a shop located at a area where we know of a few shops selling semi precious stones at wholesale prices. I'm rather fond of semi-precious stones and I'm thinking of starting a collection of accessories (at affordable prices, of course!) made of these stones.

1 comment:

  1. those are gorgeous earrings. I think a collection of semi-precious stones sounds like a great idea.
    Happy New Year to you both! (oh, and your 3 littles, too, of course!)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for taking some time out to write me your thoughts.
I truly appreciate it!

If you will like a reply to be sent to your mailbox, do click onto the "Subscribe by email" link under this comment box.

Best,
Fiona