Tuesday, February 06, 2007

(not) another white top


linen/sequin blouse, originally uploaded by leow_fiona.


I followed the pattern of this blouse in the Cotton Friend Vol. 21 magazine. It's a nice outer wear over a camisole. I should think it goes well with a flowy skirt or a pair of jeans.

The fabric is white linen with sequin bits over some parts.


I had gone to the textile shop I usually haunt yesterday with the intention of getting a suitable fabric for a skirt I wish to make. The skirt's pattern is from Cotton Friend magazine as well. I couldn't find any but set my sight on the linen and thought I could sew the blouse (my the other intention) instead. Well, the skirt will have to wait. Will get that fabric one day!

2 comments:

  1. Gee Fiona you are pretty good at sewing! I`m not very good at sewing from a pattern. I saw the beautiful fabrics of your quilt in progress. I admire you for making hand-made quilts, such projects ta a loooong time.
    Lies

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, this is amazing! i agree with lies, you are really good at sewing from a pattern- i'm too scared to give my japanese patterns a go but you're my inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for taking some time out to write me your thoughts.
I truly appreciate it!

If you will like a reply to be sent to your mailbox, do click onto the "Subscribe by email" link under this comment box.

Best,
Fiona