Saturday, January 13, 2007

yellow-button pouches


yellow-button pouches, originally uploaded by leow_fiona.


The two pouches were made sometime back from the leftover fabric which Melissa gave. I added batting to it and its size is suitable for a small digital camera.

Just the other day I read that a blogger, Amy has written a book Bend-the-Rules Sewing. Well, I'm really excited about it and want to order it soon and since it'll only be released in a few months, there's enough time to save for it! I'd never bought a book from the internet before and thinking which shipping address to give is a little headachy problem.

2 comments:

  1. i love your little pouches! what a great use for that fabric, they're beautiful.
    i'm hoping to get a copy too... good luck with the postage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! If I'm right then that fabric is about fourth hand! I found it in a thrift store, used some and passed it on to Melissa, who must of passed it on to you! I love it when that happens. Yay!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for taking some time out to write me your thoughts.
I truly appreciate it!

If you will like a reply to be sent to your mailbox, do click onto the "Subscribe by email" link under this comment box.

Best,
Fiona