Sunday, January 28, 2007

A message

For these few days, Brian and I have been away from Palembang, leaving at the last minute for a family commitment. I will only be back to crafting next week or so.

On Thursday, we managed to attend a Sounds of Peace concert I saw being advertised on the papers on the plane back. It featured singing bowls which Brian and I were huged at. The concert wasn't to what I'd expected. Nevertheless, it was a beautiful experience and one which we very much needed from the distractions currently going on in our lives.

On the way out of the concert hall, the organisers were giving out handmade bookmarks with different messages to the attendees. I got one, that I feel was really meant for me.

A message I'd been playing over in my head


message, originally uploaded by leow_fiona.


when I woke up in the mornings and when my mind was restless.

1 comment:

  1. I am glad you got the message meant for you (and handmade, how personal). Sometimes its the smallest things that help us during hard times.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for taking some time out to write me your thoughts.
I truly appreciate it!

If you will like a reply to be sent to your mailbox, do click onto the "Subscribe by email" link under this comment box.

Best,
Fiona