Saturday, December 02, 2006

this morning

It was raining early morning and the Jasmine flowers blossomed in our garden, with me catching its morning scent in the air when Mambo and I were out in the garden.

Here he was frolicking, much to the dismay and jealousy of Mickey and Gioia. "Sorry guys, you brought this upon yourselves."



For the previous post, here's a picture of Olie the fiesty and Snuggles the sweetie.



Olie was so named because of its green feathers and I like olive green. Snuggles was named after its affectionate nature, always snuggling when being fed its formula when it was still a chick. Miss them..

After breakfast, I attempted my first recycling project. Cut up an old T-shirt for this bookbag's lining and applique. I figure it is time to protect my books from the way I chuck it inside my carry bag and I hate my books to have dog-ears.



I have a thing for the notorious pirate's logo. My favourite Paul Frank's character is none other than Scurvy, a reincarnated pirate who died of the lack-of-vitamin-C disease. Cute.

1 comment:

  1. so cute! I don't like my books to have dog-ears, either.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for taking some time out to write me your thoughts.
I truly appreciate it!

If you will like a reply to be sent to your mailbox, do click onto the "Subscribe by email" link under this comment box.

Best,
Fiona