Tuesday, December 12, 2006

My first swap mail arrived!



The other day when I was in Singapore, I asked to do a swap with Melissa, tiny happy. She so kindly agreed. When I received the parcel earlier today, I felt like it was my birthday again plus Christmas came early. I now feel like I have everything that I had wished for. She is so generous!

The pleasant scent of fig and leaves soap filled the air as I slowly (I was trying very hard!) opened and looked through the vintage fabric pieces, trimmings and buttons, cards Keira & Arlo helped made, Melissa's handmade purses, a beautiful green check vintage tablecloth and a jap feel like 5o's apron!.. and a pair of earrings made of seeds(!) and cute button magnets... oh, I love them all! I was in 'tiny happy land' momentarily and really enjoyed every minute! I can't thank you enough, Melissa!

Some close shots..







To show how happy I am..



A head of wayward hair and
a coffee stained teeth smile

2 comments:

  1. I'm so happy it arrived finally!Thank you Palembang postal service...
    And I'm so glad you ilke everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melissa said she had sent the earings in a swap, and I am happy to hear that you like them.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for taking some time out to write me your thoughts.
I truly appreciate it!

If you will like a reply to be sent to your mailbox, do click onto the "Subscribe by email" link under this comment box.

Best,
Fiona