Monday, December 18, 2006

floral bookbag

This week looks like it's going to be a busy one.. Some administrative stuff to do, preparations for the company's year end party and some wrapping up before the company close for the holidays before Christmas.
Will try to do as much crafting as I can...

Ha! I fell asleep while watching Star Wars episode I on cable TV early last night.. Sure wouldn't want to do the same thing for the later episodes showing on the next few weekends (Yay!). I wouldn't want to miss the endings again..



Above is a bookbag made of a colorful floral fleece given to me by kind Melissa and it has Kaki twill for its lining. It has a little pocket more decorative than functional on its front. The bag is going to the SIP stall.

2 comments:

  1. i love all your crafts :) i din know u have such a talent... should get u to demonstrate to us next time *_* keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that bag. Such a great use for that retro fabric!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for taking some time out to write me your thoughts.
I truly appreciate it!

If you will like a reply to be sent to your mailbox, do click onto the "Subscribe by email" link under this comment box.

Best,
Fiona