Friday, November 10, 2006

I ripped apart a bag today.

Since Brian and I are still lurking around, we figured we should do some rearrangment of our belongings. Our study room had sort of became a storeroom many months ago before we left Singapore for Palembang. While Brian is hard at work now giving our study room a deserving new facelift, I decide to show you what I did just now..



Because the camouflage bag was torn and it couldn't be used again, I cut it up and have a few ideas on re-using some parts of it. Probably be making pouches and to sell them in my still-in-plan-flea- market- stall next year.

On the softer side,



I made a bumble bee using stocking, stuffing, green tape and metal sticks... to keep Orange Eyes company in a boring room.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for taking some time out to write me your thoughts.
I truly appreciate it!

If you will like a reply to be sent to your mailbox, do click onto the "Subscribe by email" link under this comment box.

Best,
Fiona