Friday, November 03, 2006

'fifi' tags

fifi

a little goldfish
once existed
for its big human;
it brought along
lots of joy,
a tinge of sadness
& tons of love.



Finally, my wish came true... I had hoped for the things I made/will be making to have a sense of belonging. So I was determined to get my label done this trip as I'm making plans in my head to set up a little stall for a day in my next trip back.

Now, I feel a great sense of relief. Having my own label renews my committment to sewing and makes me look forward to some unknown adventure in the future.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for taking some time out to write me your thoughts.
I truly appreciate it!

If you will like a reply to be sent to your mailbox, do click onto the "Subscribe by email" link under this comment box.

Best,
Fiona