Friday, November 17, 2006

Couturier (ISBN4-89432-392-3)



I luuurve this magazine/catalogue, Couturier which I chanced upon (um.. not again, right?) in what maybe my current favourite bookstore. I had to pick this autumn-winter '06 volume up because it has lots of earth tones (especially brown, which maybe my current favourite colour) in many of the pictures inside. This zine/logue is filled with lots of crafty goodness. Card making, sewing, knitting, crocheting, jewellery/beads making, quilting and even wood stamp carving!

I'm really hoping to go back to sewing soon so I can have fun with these...


Cute key-cover chain and look at the felt flowers!


I would like to make a bag like this. It looks like a sleeveless top when flatten.

There are some fabulous ideas like this....


and I sure wish I have one of these to make.


When will the spring volume be on shelves in bookstores?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for taking some time out to write me your thoughts.
I truly appreciate it!

If you will like a reply to be sent to your mailbox, do click onto the "Subscribe by email" link under this comment box.

Best,
Fiona