Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Best friends ever!



My first pair of goodies for sale in my still-in-plan (SIP) stall.

I wanted to take a 'see no evil, hear no evil, say no evil' photo shoot of these two and the one I made for Brian.. but, I figured, nah... they won't be too cooperative anyway..

It's raining outside now. The whole house is dark for an afternoon. I'm looking forward to the new curtains so I can finally see what's going on outside and very importantly, let the sunlight in. In the meantime, I'll still be friends with the forever down old blinds....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for taking some time out to write me your thoughts.
I truly appreciate it!

If you will like a reply to be sent to your mailbox, do click onto the "Subscribe by email" link under this comment box.

Best,
Fiona