Wednesday, November 01, 2006

a Bear for him

I made this bear



for Brian 5 years ago. I thought I'd thrown the pattern away but I found it at my parents' a few days ago and felt relieved. I had regretted throwing away the stuffing tools which at that point of time I'd found no use for them after making the bear. Contemplated for many days if I should blog about this bear as honestly, I found it quite unbear like. Sometimes I think it's hideous looking and I asked myself how in the world..... Of cos, Brian would defend and say he like it very much.

The reason I decided to blog about this 'Orange Eyes' which I believed it's what I named him that number of years ago was because this book



found me... today.... I made a beeline for the book the moment I saw it and I'm being reminded of Orange Eyes and since it was the only copy left and on an offer, I thought it's meant to be.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for taking some time out to write me your thoughts.
I truly appreciate it!

If you will like a reply to be sent to your mailbox, do click onto the "Subscribe by email" link under this comment box.

Best,
Fiona