Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Izik Levy - glass designer & artist



It's amazing and inspirational to find out about clever and creative people out there in the world. Internet is good, for me.

Glass work/creation is something I can only dream of doing.. Quite like pottery... Hm... Fun doing stuff but out of reach. I just found out about this interesting artist, Izik Levy. Beautiful and rather cute hotglass+flame creations he have. Do check out his glass robot pendants (they're really cute!), sock monkey pendants and apple beads and the others too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for taking some time out to write me your thoughts.
I truly appreciate it!

If you will like a reply to be sent to your mailbox, do click onto the "Subscribe by email" link under this comment box.

Best,
Fiona