Saturday, October 21, 2006

A bookworm on the hunt



Now that I'm back in S'pore, I can't wait to get hold of books and many books to read and adore. Adore? Yah, I think I'm one of those who snif through the pages, touch the cover tenderly and ogle at the pictures (if any) in books. So off I go to the library and borrowed straight off the shelf, 4 of Amy Tan's works... Ambitious me... I hope I can finish reading by the time I have to leave..

Did I mention that the Bras basah complex is just too conveniently located next to the library in Bugis? Hah! I was surprised but very very thrilled to find these craft books in one of those second hand bookstores there.



They were not exactly a steal. But I just can't resist not letting them have a proper home.

And how can I give Kinokuniya a miss? Look at how I succumbed....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for taking some time out to write me your thoughts.
I truly appreciate it!

If you will like a reply to be sent to your mailbox, do click onto the "Subscribe by email" link under this comment box.

Best,
Fiona