Saturday, September 30, 2006

Hazy days & nights in a sickly week



and I'm seeing red. Really mad cos this is like my 3rd attempt putting up my first post on blogger. While I'm waiting for my photo to load on a dial-up system, I aologise for my MIA in the internet world. If this is not your first time reading the explanation, we had some problems with our previous service provider and it's ciao and sayonara. Waiting for the refund and I'd like this to be my last explanantion. Yep, I'm real mad..

all our previous entries were wiped out and I'm not really heading a good start here.. Heck! Give it a try, you say! :-)

All in all, the reasons for this blog
1) boredom needs an extra outlet
2) share my current craze; craftwork
3) let on the world a bit of my quirky universe

So, joy to you and to me
and I hope I'm able to last long here...

Fiona

Photo: A hazy field beside Amor De Dios

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for taking some time out to write me your thoughts.
I truly appreciate it!

If you will like a reply to be sent to your mailbox, do click onto the "Subscribe by email" link under this comment box.

Best,
Fiona